This week Becky gives you some ideas on how to decorate with candlescapes. These can be used during the ceremony at the alter… then easily transported to the reception.
- 2 Lomey Party Prop Design Acrylic Pillars (21″ and 30″)
- 6 Lomey Party Prop Design Acrylic Universal Bases
- 1 12″x12″x 1/2″ piece of Plexiglas for base of candle scape
- 1 Tube of Lomey Adhesive
- 3 Candle Containers of choice
- 3 Votive Candles
- Fill of Choice
- Carpet Tape
- Hacksaw and Miterbox
Source for Supplies:
1. Measure and cut the 30″ Acrylic Pillar using the hacksaw and miter box into two pieces 15″ and 9″ long. Make sure the cut is level and free of shards.
2. Glue the 3 universal bases to the acrylic plexiglas 12×12 base in a triangular configuration. Make sure to use ample Lomey adhesive. Let dry 24 hours.
3. Insert the appropriate size pillar(21″, 15″ and 9″) on each universal base. Make sure that they are secure.
4. Fill the pillars with fill of choice (See photos). LIQIUD FILL IS NOT RECOMMENDED
5. Place the remaining universal bases on top of each pillar making sure that they are secure.
6. Place glass candle container of choice on top of each pillar. Adhere with two way carpet tape.
7. Place candle in each container.
8. Decorate bottom of base for desired effect. (See photos)